"Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t."
"Hindi ba malaking pagkakamali ng maraming eskwelahan na gawing 0 to 10% ang ‘Character’ sa computation ng grades, mas mababa sa Periodical Test (20%), Project (30%), at Class Standing (40%) gayong Character ang humuhulma sa tao, pamilya, bansa, mundo, at kasaysayan?"
"Pero sino nga ba ang learning disabled, yung mga hirap mag-aral o yung mga walang natutunan? Ano ang pinagkaiba ng out-of-school youth na shoplifter at Harvard-graduate na corrupt government official bukod na mas masama yung pangalawa?"
6. December 2013
- Somehow, every conversation you have with your friends, you seem to keep mentioning his/her name in it.
- You look forward to spending time with him/her and enjoy the most when he/she is around.
- You somehow it is not infatuation. Love is being selfless; infatuation is being selfish. You are ready to let the person go if that is what he/she wants.
- You want to spend the rest of your life with him/her and are ready to adjust to make both of you happy.
- You love him/her for what he/she is. You wouldn’t want to change them for anything in the world.
- Love test 1: Does he love you? Does he discuss with you excitedly? Is there a glow in his eyes when he sees you? Does he light up and come alive when you are with him? Does he hold on to you when you are together and wishing you wouldn't have to leave and finding an excuse to delay your leaving? Does he call you again and again and several times a day? Is he bubbling over with excitement over the relationship? If he does all of that, he may just be in love with you. This let me love you lover may just be your Mr. Right.
- Hey, don't jump to final conclusion yet. Take him through the rest of test.
- Love test 2: Does he walk out on you during an argument? Remember that when you are married, there will be nowhere to walk to. Then what?
- Love test 3: Is he a wife batterer? Do something stupid. See if he gets mad, really mad, and take out his anger on people around, his furniture or anything else except you. If he does, chances are he would take his anger out on you when he finally gets you.
- Love test 4: Does he respect your opinion? Or does he feel that a woman's place is in the kitchen and in the kitchen alone?
- Love test 5: Does he respect and treat other people well? Habits die hard. If he is generally nice and sweet to people, even strangers, there is a strong likelihood that he would be just as nice and sweet to you too.
- Love test 6: Does he relate well with neighbors? Does he love seclusion and secrecy? If he does, something may be fishing or he may simply have people problem. Can you live a guy who doesn't talk to you and who gets wrapped up with his on emotions and concerns all day? Think about it.
- Love test 7: Is he arrogant? Does he take pleasure in step in people or hurting people? Does he buy people off? Is it likely he is buying you too? Or that you are after him for his money?
- Love test 8: Is he after your money? Try going broke or at least begin to live like you're broke and seriously in debt. Would his love go broke too?
- Love test 9: Do you have shared beliefs? Are your thoughts and opinion two parallel extremes that never meet no matter how you try?
- Love test 10: Is he flexible or rigid? Does he bend just make you happy? Is he considerate enough to at least let you sometimes have your way even though he feels otherwise?
- Love test 11: Does he share his thoughts with you without your asking? Does he discuss his personal feeling with you?
- Love test 12: Does he love to hear you talk? Try getting overly excited sometimes and talk for hours jumping from one topic to another. Does he get bored and find an excuse to leave?
- Love test 13: Is he sensitive to your emotions? Does it matter to him that you're happy or sad? What would he give to make you happy? What is he willing to sacrifice to win your love?
- Romance is okay. But in real life, what makes a relationship last forever are the things listed above. Don't make the mistake of rushing into a relationship. Only fools rush in.
- Let your man or woman take the love test. If he or she fails, look elsewhere.